Colnago MTB nos

They were hardly popular BITD. Is it just me or do some of those welds look like a Friday special? Not what I'd expect on a Colnago. Nice looker though.

WoW very nice frame. If I didn't love my Trimbles then thats one I loved to own.

Crell":1wwgkcl6 said:
They were hardly popular BITD. Is it just me or do some of those welds look like a Friday special? Not what I'd expect on a Colnago. Nice looker though.

Spot on mate, nice looking bikes these Colnago's but way overrated on the quality side imho (also goes for the roadframe's) ;)

crikey! :shock: Did you say picture heavy. . .?!
If you scroll down fast enough it animates!

yo-eddy":2y9k0pfl said:
Crell":2y9k0pfl said:

Spot on mate, nice looking bikes these Colnago's but way overrated on the quality side imho (also goes for the roadframe's) ;)

Right on that ...but it is still the least crap looking of all I've seen before. Of course we both remember the aluminum twin tubing one we both owned. Performance frame with eyelet dropouts they forgot to drill :roll: The paint is no real paint, it is more for the purpose of decoration. Actually the name ''art decor'' is well chosen.

I do not expect much from a Colnago qualitywise

I guess the price is high to pay for all those photos.

Serious lack of Colnago love here though - agree that the off road bikes are nothing special but the 70s to early 90s steel road bikes are pretty special.

Back