Spare $10K anyone?

amazing bike! a shame there are no larger pics.
with the prices for wtb stuff up in the sky i wouldn't be suprised to see this one sell for that price.

Buy it Now or make offer...

The massively high BIN price is a snare, I reckon seller would accept a 'cheeky' offer of about half that!

What a rubbish advert.

Apart from the fixed caps which makes it difficult to read...

THANK YOU CHARLIE CUNNINGHAM, FOR YOUR VISION, LOVE AND CARE FOR THE SPORT ,THAT YOU, I AND SO MANY OTHERS NEED AND CARE ABOUT, AND THAT YOU HELPED MADE POSSIBLE !

Stop gushing man and grow up! Should read "Thanks Charlie Cunningham for not making many frames. I'm gonna triple my money whoohooo!"

P.S. IF THIS MASTERPIECE DOES`NT SELL........IT`S MORE THAN FINE WITH ME.....REALLY. THANKS.

Why do people put things like this on their auctions? Oh..so you are happy to keep it then? I suppose I had better buy from you.

That kind of reverse-psychology stuff doesn't work on me. I just think he is a prat who is in love with a guy he has never met based on the quality of his welds. If he wants the bike don't advertise it. :roll:

If you want to sell it sell how rare it is and how much more it is going to appreciate in value. Or how good it handles or at least something that makes me want to by this bike. A Buy it now price that high does not grab my interest as a potential purchaser of anything

CTK":36it19gq said:
Buy it Now or make offer...

The massively high BIN price is a snare, I reckon seller would accept a 'cheeky' offer of about half that!

Absolutley. If he is being quite clever he may "I want $4k so I'll put a BIN of $10k and some chancer may offer me $6k." That may work.

I guess u never saw the 25K klein adroit storm? going by that reaction adam you might need to lie down for a bit :LOL:

Lovely bike. Worth the $$$ ?

What I don't understand is the fixed angle seatpost. Looks like things could get painful at that angle :LOL:

Back