Marin Team f & f

Matze010":2ahc68gh said:
i think its from 1995
I think it might be a 97 (also corresponds to the Fuji Ultralite tubeset - 95 was Tange Prestige)

Attachments

• 1997 Team Marin catalogue.jpg
    1997 Team Marin catalogue.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,239
Team Marin

As far as I can recall Marin sizes back then were 17.5" or 19", rather than 18".

Marin f&f

I was wondering who bid against me! Cheers Haggis!

The zero feedback is a worry - espec since I got an email from ebay telling me the seller had cancelled postage about 5 mins after I won the auction. Fired him an email to find out what exactly was going on but haven't had a reply yet.

Proceed carefully with any other auctions - will bounce back when I find out if he's legit.

i didn't get it. I did ask him to end auction early but the guy said no he was going to let it run then i forgot to bid as i was just back onshore and my head was floating around other stuff. i think they're legit though as its a bike shop located up north and they've got a website

Marin f&f

Just a heads-up about the zero feedback that was flagged for the seller...

The frameset arrived this morning (which was earlier than I expected) in a bike box, wrapped in about 20ft of pipe-lagging, so they've just got their first bit of positive feedback.

Certainly a lot better than some of the ebayers I've dealt with before, would be happy to buy again from them.

Back