24" Wheel - Alpinestars like trimble

DeletedUser006

Old School Grand Master
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yup, very sweet. almost worth buying and tucking in the loft 'til the kids have grown a bit.
Think the same bike was on Ebay about a year ago.

It's OK but these were much nicer! One sold on craigslist in the US yesterday for a lowly 75 dollhairs. I was too late. Built this one up for my a daughter a couple years back from a 11 yr old NOS frame/fork/stem kit.

Attachments

• DSC08735.JPG
    DSC08735.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 954
Is anyone going to have a stab at this Alpinestars?

I'm thinking about it ...

(Nice GT, by the way)

I'd like it for my son but I think his price is a bit high, it sold for 54 quid only 5 months ago, if it is the same bike.

I thought this was an alu frame, Does anyone know if these ones had any cracking issues?

Just checked, they came in AL with XT or DX and cromo with DX or LX, I'd be more confident with the steel version.

Kestonian said:
Is anyone going to have a stab at this Alpinestars?

I'm thinking about it ...

Hi Kestonian,

I'd be tempted to have a pop for one of my girls, as i've had my eye on it....but don't want to rain on anyones parade... ;)

Drew :D

Drewson":3l7m0xxs said:
Hi Kestonian,

I'd be tempted to have a pop for one of my girls, as i've had my eye on it....but don't want to rain on anyones parade... ;)

Drew :D
Feel free - my kids are a bit too young at the moment, so I was going to store it, or lend it out to a nephew. For a while.

Keep me in mind once they've grown out of it though :)

The Ken":285iz2wv said:
I think his price is a bit high, it sold for 54 quid only 5 months ago, if it is the same bike.

Yeah... There's a bid on this now, just the one though. I don't know why, but my spidey senses are screaming 'shill bidding' at me... Unless someone here knows different? :)

Latest posts

Back