Ti Triple Triangle thing

legrandefromage":2vwexunq said:
Rubbish bikes these - never popular...

rotflwmbbb!

Rolling in the floor laughing with me big belly bouncing! :LOL:

Appears to be a 1991 vintage frame like mine. Appears as though it's got the internal routed rear brake cable and it has the flat plate style rear dropouts that bend outward and cap the stay ends. My guess is the serial number starts TTN.

Seems to be missing the cable guide for the front mech, unless it's been removed and safely stored away.

Might be worth any potential buyer making inquiries as I imagine it'd be hard to get hold of one unless a cheopo frame is bought specifically to rob the part from - and I'm not sure how inter-changeable they are between models...

BoyBurning":63bxqrth said:
Seems to be missing the cable guide for the front mech, unless it's been removed and safely stored away.

Might be worth any potential buyer making inquiries as I imagine it'd be hard to get hold of one unless a cheopo frame is bought specifically to rob the part from - and I'm not sure how inter-changeable they are between models...

These frames had down tube routed derailleur cables and used a plastic thread in BB cable guide. The Front mech cable guide/stop would be welded at the 7-8 o'clock position on the non drive side of the down tube. The rear mech cable guide/stop is there right behind the bottom headset cup in the picture but you can't see the front mech cable guide/stop from these pictures. once again somebody looking to get a fortune for a bike with four pictures instead of the 12 the bike deserves :D

Back