NOS suspension bits

Yes they just bought HippyTechs (iirc, something like that) complete stock a month ago on the good old facebook page.

Re:

Yep so if you're looking for something specific it's worth getting in contact with them directly to see what they have.

New bits and UK customs arent normally compatible :? You know what theyre like for fees,taxes and duties.
Anyone experience from ordering from here ? Harry ?

Re:

I've not ordered from these chaps but indeed importing from USA is expensive, add 20% on top of purchase price and shipping and you might be lucky. Post Brexit sterling slump against the dollar doesn't help either

dyna-ti":112r2zr7 said:
New bits and UK customs arent normally compatible :? You know what theyre like for fees,taxes and duties.
Anyone experience from ordering from here ? Harry ?

Yep, no problems at all.

At the end of the day, NOS is where the remaining 'money' is.

Re:

I sent them a message regarding any Englund cartridge sets but am still waiting for a reply . Anyone have a set going ??

This is indeed Jerry ex-HippieTech Suspension's former stock. There's about two garages full of bits.
FWIW Justin, the owner of Bike Recyclery, is a good guy. I've bought lots from him. However he will not mark down the value of anything for customs but he alsways ships via USPS so some things will slip through customs unnoticed.

Back