Vintage JP Morgen For Sale!

JimBob0053

Retro Newbie
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

It would need to be someone with a penchant for the weird and wonderful. I can see it being someone tall, possibly bearded and definitely, indescribably handsome

Re: Re:

raidan73":3m4esh2u said:
It would need to be someone with a penchant for the weird and wonderful. I can see it being someone tall, possibly bearded and definitely, indescribably handsome

No it was me.

al.

Ah ok, my mistake ;-)

Re:

You sir are my deep pocketed hero, I'm so glad you are the new owner, after the last few builds I know it'll get the full Big Al works
Much respect
Props most certainly due

Re: Re:

DrJo":2kaej6uq said:
You sir are my deep pocketed hero, I'm so glad you are the new owner, after the last few builds I know it'll get the full Big Al works
Much respect
Props most certainly due

Thanks.

Deep pockets short arms some would say.

I really don't have lots of money, I just channel it into cars and bicycles rather than fags, booze and drugs like I did when I was a yoof. I'm a very boring man who spends all his time in his garage playing with old tat... and that isn't a euphemism!!

al.

Back