Yeti Windbreaker Jersey

clunker

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
4b74_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OLD-SCHOOL-YETI-M ... dZViewItem

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Question for all the experienced Alaskan Cruisers or Residents -

I'm sailing out of Seattle 6/1/08 for an inside passage cruise on Princess. Selected shore excursions include:
1. Whale watching vessel in Juneau
2. White Pass Railroad in Skagway
3. Land/Sea tour in Ketchikan

I purchased an "after ski" windbreaker w/hood (no warmth built in). I'd planned to take turtle necks, sweaters and sweatshirts to layer under it. Will also take ear muffs and gloves to wear on deck.

Is this enough? Will I need a warm coat instead? I sure hope not, since the airlines are limiting luggage/weight of luggage and I'm a "50 something" female going on a solo cruise and trying to keep luggage weight down. But want to go prepared to enjoy. Please advise!

THANKS! Razz

:LOL:

Welcome to the forum...are you sure you're on the right one, and how was the trip...or are you a time lord? :shock:

A Yeti cyclng windbreader isn't your normal choice for an Alaskan tour. It's worth getting a good down or fibre jacket - the bonus for you is they pack small and are very lightweight. Layering is the right approach though.

Down jackets don't like the wet though, so do your research on the weather there whenever you're going. (min / max temp & humidity).

The North Face, Mountain Equipment and hagloffs are worth taking a look at.

Why not ask your tour operator?

Enjoy your trip...or rather how was the trip?

Back