I can see storm coming...

Shamus

BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Not really mint and looks little bit strange..I dont know why?
Is it too orange at back?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0195406365

7b18_3.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
He will not ship international :cry:

But you are right, I see something at the bike....maybe it is a not original re-paint.

CARSTEN!!!! please help :)

I asked me the same question...and why has it a hole over over the rear derailleur?!

the golden decals?! the orange at the back...

but if it's a repaint, it's a nice one...

thank god it's too small for me...

That has to be a repaint..... :? Never seen this kind of paint job with golden decals and lightning?!?

Carsten?

Could this be a transition between mine and the later (more common) Storm paint with new model decals ?

storm3.jpg

The rear dropout colour is untypical as is the hole too. FWIW, my Adroit's dropouts are orange whereas the newer models have magenta dropouts. Also the paint after the clouds is in different colour (mine has burgundy, newer models are black) before it turns violet.

Also this Attitude has metallic violet and purple paint but my Adroit has plain colour as have every other Team Storm bike I have seen exept for this bike.

I'd love to have that MC1 and fork crown...

There was this text added:

I recieved an email from an Ebayer in Norway who said he has two of these frames and knows of three others. He indicated they are very rare but more were made than the four I was led to believe. I got the bike from the original owner who raced for Klein in this era. He told me of the number made. Definitely does not look like a production bike. If anyone has more information please share and I will post it. Thanks!

Back