orange Vit T2 £300 BIN 'crack warning'

fagin":2m0no5kq said:
"This listing was ended by the seller because the item was lost or broken.", perhaps it's karma.

Read page 3 of this thread ;) near the bottom.

dyna-ti":1txgmroa said:
fagin":1txgmroa said:
"This listing was ended by the seller because the item was lost or broken.", perhaps it's karma.

Read page 3 of this thread ;) near the bottom.
I'm sure you are making a point. I'm equally sure I missed it.

No the chap on page 3 of this thread announced that he'd bought it

That clear enough ? Maybe theres a hidden message or an insult or something :roll:

Yes, I know he bought it. Presumably circumventing the Ebay process because "This listing was ended by the seller because the item was lost or broken."
And it's in much worse condition than advertised.
Hence my karma comment.

I have a silly issue with the morality of using a facility and not paying for it.

But maybe it was still a super deal and I'm talking out of my arse.

Re: Re:

kase1983":3d3yfeol said:
cant see any problems here really, my vit t2 had a crack, had it welded buy a friend who also welded another Vit T on here and both are going strong with no problems.

mines been thrashed around thetford in bomb holes etc.

bloody nice frameset to ride.

All the best.

Cheers, good to know it can be done.

fagin":2olkiy4m said:
Yes, I know he bought it. Presumably circumventing the Ebay process because "This listing was ended by the seller because the item was lost or broken."
And it's in much worse condition than advertised.
Hence my karma comment.

I have a silly issue with the morality of using a facility and not paying for it.

But maybe it was still a super deal and I'm talking out of my arse.

Do you mean EBay's morals of trading in the UK with a substantial turnover but paying sod all UK tax
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/business-20022365
Above report back in 2012, pretty sure the figures will be higher

Or that a private seller sold his bike potentially cheaper than he wanted (don't know the selling price and its not my business) but circumvented eBay's extortionate fees as he didn't want to lose more money.

Which 'morals' did you have in mind?

One is £30 in EBay's final selling fees, the other about £50m which should have been paid to HMRC.

Slippery slope.
Banks are not well liked - would you rob one?

But yes, a deal's a deal. If you make use of service, pay for it or don't use it in the first place.

My opinion, others may differ. They would be wrong, but...

Isn't PayPal the biggest unregistered/outside the rules financial institution in the world?

Referring to them as a bank is a bit much.

Latest posts

Back