[SOLD]Cotic Soul 26 Large Orange - many upgrades XTR,

slackboy

Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Cotic Soul 26 in large. Classic orange colour with tapered steerer which makes it a Mk3. Looking for £675 and ideally collected from North Manchester / Lancs. I can also deliver locally, say within an hour of manchester.

Bought the frame second hand in 2014 and built up with new parts. Spec below, Pikes are 650b and were fitted new in July 2018.

Spec:
Cotic Soul MK3 Large, Orange Headset - Hope bottom and FSA top
Rockshox Pikes RCT3, 130mm travel, 650b non-boost
XTR 985 rear mech non-clutch
XT 785 double front mech
XTR 985 ispec b shifters
SLX 685 brakes
SLX 685 double crankset
Race face finishing kit + giant rise bars (760mm)
Pacenti CL25 rims on superstar switch hubs. (15mm front, QR conversion included)
Maxxis High roller 26 x 2.3 front and rear (about 100 miles use)

Condition
Nice used condition. The frame has a couple of scratches, notably from the rear disc and a bit of chain suck. The scratches have been touched in and helitaped in high wear areas. Overall the finish is still really impressive - testament to the quality of paint from Cotic.

The Pikes are as new and I've only done about 80 miles since fitting them

Drive train is in good functional and cosmetic condition, except for the crankset which has suffered from some pedal strikes on the bottom

The rear wheel is the only real area of concern - there is a shallow ding in the rims which means that it doesn't stay up tubeless. Its fine for a ride, but over the course of a couple of weeks it will lose pressure. I suppose it could be straightened out with some blocks of wood but I haven't tried.

Back