Ibis Mojo SL (Medium) complete SOLD

velocipede

Senior Retro Guru
2010 Ibis Mojo SL, size Medium – complete bike

Matt grey frame in nice condition (paintwork a little mis-coloured in places but very few scratches and no damage – helitaped from new). All pivots/bearings are fine and the frame has the upgraded Lopes link.

Fox 32 float 150mm forks vgc but lockout not working (rebound damping dial works fine, but not the lockout)

Fox RP23 rear shock vgc but lockout not working (again rebound damping dial works fine, but lockout doesn't)

Ibis stem that came with frame originally

Cane Creek headset

Easton EC90 carbon seatpost (saddle not included - I'm keeping that one!)

Alloy unbranded bars

XT 9 speed: shifters, triple chainset, front mech, rear mech, cassette

Shimano MT15 front wheel, rear is a Hope hub on a Mavic 223 disc rim. Maxxis Advantage on the front, Conti Mountain King on the rear. Both wheels running true.

Shimano M445 brakes

Everything running really well.

Reduced to just £525 – this was in “super-bike” territory when new and cost £5k, (albeit not with these wheels or brakes) - you get to scratch that superbike itch for less than Halfords money!

I don't have a saddle to go with it at the moment but should be able to include one when my new steed turns up in the next few days. Pedals not included

Photo shows a previous build (different wheels & brakes). New photos later this week.

HX5AxLZ.jpg

Back