CUBE LTD RACE 29 17 inch

davidbaxter83

Retro Newbie
i am looking to sell my Cube LTD Race 29er, with a 17 inch frame in blue green flash. it has the Manitou Marvel 100mm forks, with remote lock out, 3 x 10 shimano chainset and shimano disc brakes. the bike cost £1000 new last year, it is the 2015 model.

i am only selling as i can get a new bike on cycle2work scheme now so am looking to shift this one, it has barely been used, almost exclusively on road and is in great condition. The only point to note is that in May i took it off road for the first time and the chain snapped when changing gear, which was fixed with a quick link. on return home the bike was put away into the shed and hasn't been used since, so you might want to replace the chain.

looking for £550 or nearest offer.

based NE65, Northumberland.

unable to upload pics as they are too large, even when i reduce them. anyone interested can message and i can text/ message pics across.

thanks

Re:

Maybe try the For Sale 1998 - - - > section

Unless you mean 2015 B.C. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

Theres nothing wrong with using a split link, as long as you dont try and break the chain and re-use it. No need for a new chain, especially given the amount of use this bike has had

Good luck with the sale, but in case it hasnt been made clear enough already, you wont sale it here :p

Sean

Back