29er forks and Tyres Reduced

shedobits

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
First of all I'm rubbish with computers so have never been able to set up a feedback thread despite help from members here. I've been buying and selling for 6 years with no complaints and would probably be a Platinum trader by now.
Secondly all of my prices include P.P. fees and postage within the E.U.

R.S. Recon Silver with 120 travel, from 2014, dry miles only and in perfect working order. Unmarked stanchions with no scratches to lowers or decals. Some small marks on the underside of the bridge which can't be seen once the wheel is fitted.
These were O.E. on my Trek so have the G2 geometry i.e. they have 51mm offset instead of the usual 47mm. I replaced these with some standard offset Pikes and cant feel the difference in slow speed steering so I'm certain that they would handle fine in another make of frame.
They come with a 15mm maxle, are post mount with a long 180mm tapered steerer, the A to C is 535mm.

The Bontrager FR3 29 x 2.3 tyres are the top end team issue and were recommended by my LBS. They are very grippy and would probably make a great mud tyre but are just too draggy for me. They've done less than 100 miles with no cuts.

Looking for £150 NOW £140 including postage and fees for all three items.

Back