FS: SS Stuff - Paul/WI Wheelset, Surly, Salsa

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Due to some pre Christmas rebuilding I now have some rather nice SS parts to sell on. Everything is very low mileage having been on one of my lesser ridden bikes, to my shame! Prices include postage in the UK :)

First up is a wheelset consisting of 32 hole Paul WORD Hubs (v-brake only, bolt on rear) and DT 4.1 rims, with black butted spokes. Also included is a nice White Industries 16 tooth freewheel. Weight wise the front is approximately 830 grammes according to my cheap scales, the rear is 1100 g complete with the fixing bolts and freewheel - so not a lardy wheelset by any means.

Rims have been destickered at some point by the previous owner which creates a nice stealth look! Both wheels run true and the rim sidewalls have very low wear, one of the rear bearings is a little rumbly and has a tiny bit of play but should be fine for a while yet £140.00 SOLD (£130 collected)

Next is a Surly Singulator in black, currently fitted with the push down spring but I have managed to find the (unused) spare reverse spring from the depths of the toolbox. I also have the original packaging somewhere - I will hopefully dig this out as well. £25.00 SOLD (£20)

And a salsa 42 tooth chainring, sliver anodised, 110 bcd £17.00

Pictures below...

Attachments

• surly 2.jpg
    surly 2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,694
  • surly 1.jpg
    surly 1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1,694
  • ss 4.jpg
    ss 4.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 1,694
  • ss 3.jpg
    ss 3.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 1,694
  • ss 2.jpg
    ss 2.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 1,694
  • ss 1.jpg
    ss 1.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 1,694
  • salsa 2.jpg
    salsa 2.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 1,059
  • salsa.jpg
    salsa.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 1,059
Re:

caemis":1ttqqt9w said:
hi, would you ship to germany - the wheels, of course? thanks,
marco

No problem Marco, I reckon £10 more will cover the postage and insurance cover (£150.00 total) :)

Latest posts

Back