Orange P7 full bike small frame...one for the ladies?

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi everyone,

I picked up an Orange P7 a while ago as a bit of a project to build for the wife, I'm always trying to get her out on 2 wheels but it's probably never going to happen - we have a 10 week old son who takes up most of her day time and she likes the TV to much. :facepalm:

anyway, I've been cleaning up and restoring this beautiful little P7 over the past couple of months and it is almost finished, I'd like to get it moved on to a new home before Christmas...it would make a nice gift for the lady in your life or maybe your son/daughter? or you, if you're a bit short :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So, I have completely stripped it down and thoroughly cleaned every single part, it's about as good as it can get now, I can't beleive how good condition the frame is in - probably about as NOS as possible! hardly a mark on it.

Everything will be original apart from the saddle which will be a charge spoon, the pedals, chain and cassette (they were rusty and grubby so went in the bin)

it has a 24 speed group set consisting of STX-RC and LX, Orange finishing kit and Mavic wheels/WTB tyres

I will get some pictures up over the weekend - Just thought I'd get this out there now incase you go buy a halfords jobbie over the weekend and then regret it when you see this! :LOL:

Price: £200

EDIT:

Here are some pics of the parts which I have cleaned and polished, it's all come up very nice, the brake pads are brand new as the old ones were a bit grotty and I'm just waiting now on the chain, cassette and headset bearings to arrive, should have it built and pics up by next weekend

Sorry if this is all a bit unorganised - I'm just showing the progress and how nice condition it all is :)

THIS IS PROVISIONALLY SOLD PENDING PAYMENT/COLLECTION

Yes, happy to post it also, let me get it built up and some proper photos next week when the new parts arrive and you can see what you think, I have a massive box here as I bought a new road bike a few weeks ago so packaging isn't a problem :)

Back