Clearing the shelves of parts I have no use of in order to finish my slow moving projects. They ship from Sweden and prices include postage to Europe/UK. As a ex bike shop employee I'm very careful with boxing and shipping parts, but I've tried to set prices low so tracking is extra.
Dibs here followed by PM and payment via PayPal, gift or fees paid, with in 24h. Let's keep negotiations for trades via pm to keep the thread clean and avoid misunderstandings, followed by dibs here when it's close to final if you like. Also pm if you do not agree with the prices or have other things on your mind.
There's some photos of parts missing so PM and I'll grab my camera and ad them.
Sorry for the out of focus pics, only learn from my missus last evening how to set the camera for close ups, and I've had it since 2003.
Edit: Lowered the prises and as I need to clear these parts I've now posted what's left in other forums. Offers welcomed!MTB <-- 97 parts here!Road parts here!
Thanks for looking,
All photos:http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/don-p ... ale%202013
- Shimano Deore XT Octalink (V.2) bottom bracket BB-ES70-E, 118 mm spindle, and 73 mm BB shell width. For 2000-2003 Shimano XT FC-M751 crank set and FC-750-E front dérailleurs.
Likely to work with FC-M750/FC-M751/FC-M571 and FD-M751/FD-M750 crank sets, NOS €18 / £15http://techdocs.shimano.com/media/techd ... 604918.pdfhttp://www.fa-technik.adfc.de/Herstelle ... no/BB.html
Karma, just pay postage:
- Rockshox Judy 100 1998/99, yellow/medium (?) springs and top caps, slight wear
- Truvativ unused Bash Guard, 4-bolt/104mm BCD, up to 34t ringWanted:
- 130mm 1 1/8" titanium MTB stem with a 6-10° rise
- 26.2mm seat post with set back clamp
- Off road drop bars
- Tall stem for the bars above like Nitto or Salsa P10
- Dirt drop gear lever mounts like the WTB Multimount, DKG Shiftease or Kelly Take-Off's
- Bar end shifters and parts
- Paul Motolite V-brakes or similar quality brakes
- Paul Components spare QR/noodle set for the Motolite V-brake
- Bullmoose handlebars with 120-130 mm reach
- Pair of 80's non-aero gum brake hoods for Campa Record levers
- 6/7 speed dérailleur pulleys + one pulley bolt for a 80's Campa Super Record dérailleur
- Shimano XT SL-M750 left 3 speed Rapidfire gear lever
- Suspension pump for a Rockshox and Marzocchi fork
- Selle Italia Flite ti wo. wear and tear preferably white!Sold:
Scott Sport Speed leisure SPD shoes size 5/36, with BBB spd cleat fitted, new and unused due to wrong size, €38 / £32
- IRD Dual Banger mechanical disc brake set €34 / £28.5
- Answer 120mm mtb stem NOS, for threadless 1 1/8" headset with 25.4mm clamp, matt black with laser etched logo €31 / £26
Shimano LX Hollowtech FC-M572 Octalink 175 mm crank arms, 22t granny ring and BB-bolts included €28 / £23.5
- Magura HS33 Blue front and rear hydraulic brakes NOS/NIB!
- Shimano Deore XT 'mini-group' (€95) €90 / £80
BR-M765 Hydraulic Disc Brakes front and rear
ST-M766 Dual-Control lever for disc brake with 3x9-sp shifters
RD-M760-SGS low-normal rear dérailleur
FD-M760A duall pull, low mount front dérailleur 31.8/34.8mm clamp
Quaxar 2x new 160mm five bolt rotors + bolts