1998 Psycle Werks Wild Hare Frame - SOLD

benbonty

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm clearing out all of my unfinished projects and unfortunately I never did finish this. It is a 16" so I was always fairly sure it'd be too small for me. A lovely example of one of these very highly regarded frames which ride superbly. Its in great condition with a few paint rubs and chips, the swingarm needs a polish but the entire thing is totally free from cracks and dints. The Fox Vanilla R coil over shock seems in great order and there is no play in the bushes. When they eventually do wear out, the company is still in existence and confirmed to me last week that they still have bushing kits available at $30.

I'm looking for £250 ono posted - SOLD Thanks

Re: 1998 Psycle Werks Wild Hare Frame

I've always wanted one of these! Might be small side for me though. Would you consider any swaps? I have some nice retro kit I would be willing to part ex with? Any chance of some dimensions ie top tube seat & head tube bud?

Re: 1998 Psycle Werks Wild Hare Frame

slimjoe":6u5biziv said:
I've always wanted one of these! Might be small side for me though. Would you consider any swaps? I have some nice retro kit I would be willing to part ex with? Any chance of some dimensions ie top tube seat & head tube bud?

Pm sent mate!

Latest posts

Back