Free 19" 1998 Specialized Rockhopper F&F (with a catch) SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

spatuluk

Saracen Fan
Feedback
View
Hiya!

I've got a 19" 1998 Specialized Rockhopper frame and forks (and BB and headset), made from lustrous Nitanium. I need to clear space in my shed, so this has got to go, and I'm just going to give it away! (collection only)

There's a catch, though; it's an aborted rat project which has had the paint stripped and forced to rust. It's only been rusting for a week or so, however, so it really is only surface rust - a strip and a powder coat will sort it out.

Other than the rust, the only other blemishes are a couple of small dents either side of the downtube, but they're not too noticeable.

At the moment, I've only got a photo of it while it was built, so please ignore everything apart from the frame and fork:

It's located in Hazel Grove, near Stockport, but I can lug it into Manchester on the train on weekdays, as long as someone meets me at either Piccadilly, Oxford Road, or Deansgate at 9am.

Hope someone wants it. I know it kinda looks like scrap, but it's a lovely frame.

edit:Sold to that guy down there! :D vvvv

Re: Free 19" 1998 Specialized Rockhopper F&F (with a catch)

Third inline if they fall through. I'm in hazel grove aswell. I've been following your story on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back