raleigh max KARMA FOC

dirtydozen

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have a raleigh max,in red, sat in the garage if anyone wants it
sachs red and black gripshift, stx rear mech, USA made cromo frame etc
26inch wheels
Is in good all round condition and everything seems to work but would prob benefit from a little tinkering.
Only problem is one of the BB cups is stuck and the teeth have been rounded off, i had a quick go with a BB removal tool but it wouldnt grip so i gave up and stuck it at the back of the garage. Im sure it will come out with a bit of effort

If you want it then come and get it otherwise its going to the scrappie this week
collection from preston

I'll have to have a look when I can next get up there mate (forgot you were that close to Gisburn!!!!did you get the tyre situation sorted?)
If anyone can pick it up before, go for it as I might struggle untill next weekend.

you know what i never even bothered to get it sorted lol scrapped it last week coz i wasnt using it.
Went up to gizburn today, was bloody knackered coz played rugby yesterday too

Bloody love Gizburn, best place i've ridden. You're lucky living so close, i'll let you know next time we go again.

If need be would you be able to save it from the scrapyard untill the weekend?might be able to get down in the week, i'd have to check with work etc.

Latest posts

Back