SOLD - Salsa Ala Carte 853 Frame and Cro Moto Forks

benbonty

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Due to the purchase of a smaller frame, I'm reluctantly selling my 2004 Salsa Ala Carte Frame and Salsa Cro Moto Forks. The frame measures 18" c2c and 20" c2top and is built from the finest Reynolds 853 tubing, it is a very lovely ride. It has picked up a few chips and a bit of chain suck, but it structurally perfect and looks great in its original bright red paint. I love everything about this bike, but I have finally decided that its a touch too big and bought something slightly smaller. The frame set includes a WTB Grease Guard headset, Salsa seat clamp, leather Salsa chain stay protector and KCNC brake boss plugs.

Photos below are a bit grubby, these were taken after its last ride, I'm in the process of breaking it down but it's very shiny now! I've been running 120mm Rebas on it which it suits perfectly.

I can provide more detailed photos of any area you wish to see in more detail on request and will update the pics once I've dismantled the bike.

And here she is with the Cro Motos:

I'm looking for only £240 Posted!! - SOLD

Thanks boys, need to move it quickly hence the cheapness! Moving house next week and I haven't got the space!

Mmm! A few Qs:
- seat tube c-t
- top tube c-c
- seat post diameter
- do you have the frame brake bosses

Thanks

970":25p4muwq said:
Mmm! A few Qs:
- seat tube c-t
- top tube c-c
- seat post diameter
- do you have the frame brake bosses

Thanks

Hi mate, seat tube is 18" c2c and 20" c2t the top tube is 55cm c2c, it takes a 27.2 seat post and yes, I do have the original brake bosses!

Sorry for the delay, I was making the most of the glorious sunshine, not seen it for a while!

Latest posts

Back