Banhsee/Patriot Frames for sale SOLD.

cyfa2809

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Looking to sell these as i have something else on the go and on a 'thats enough bikes' policy.

2004 orange patriot. Paint was tatty and an odd colours so i used nitromors to strip the front triangle. There is still some left inside the top shock mount and some scattered dots of paint but will come off with a little more effort (new nitromors is rubbish).
Its 14''. Offers 5 or 6inch travel i believe.
There is some 'worming' on the seat tube that occured from corrosion under the paint (another reason for removal, also some mud on inside swingarm). All seems fine though and is barely seen anyway.
I semi polished the front end and is kind of mottled to fit in with the industrial look.
Has no stickers on but i carefully peeled them off as you cant get the same ones from orange anymore. I have stuck them on a4 so can scan them in if needed but they may need someone to touch them up in photoshop to make them perfect before reprint.
Has new bearings.

Comes with gold hope headset, long kalloy uno post and giant seatclamp.

Will also add the decal kit i bought for it which i got from orange, it includes a metal headbadge and is from this years patriot but will still fit ok.

Sad to see it go but the next project is a bit more realistically sized. Didnt even get to ride this in anger sob sob.

Looking for £195 posted with the shock (rock shox ario 2.1, has done less than 50 miles).

I may have some parts to go with this depending on your needs.
If it goes for asking price, i will include gold alligator i link outer.

P1020014.jpg

P1020017.jpg

P1020019.jpg

P1020022.jpg

P1020023.jpg

P1020026.jpg

28122011396.jpg

28122011398.jpg

Second is a 2009/10 carrera banshee. Size 17.5''.
Rear end is new but front end is used. Has a couple marks but nothing major and overall good condition.
No shock unless someone takes the patriot without (for extra). Has seatclamp.

EDIT: Now has shock form above and a new fsa headset. Price amended.

£75

P1020027.jpg

P1020028.jpg

P1020029.jpg

Thanks.

Patriot going to ramstein-dh.

Any interest on the banshee?
Now has shock and new fsa headset.

Back