SWAP Boardman HT Pro 18"2010 v CDF 56cm

samsbike

Retro Guru
I am just not feeling the love for the boardman and have no idea why.

The bike in question is a 2010 model, ex display, so its not mint but has covered a max of 80 road miles.

I would rather swap it for a cyclocross bike, which will probably suit my commute more, given that its a canal path and a bit of road.

If anyone is interested please drop me a pm

thanks

I know what you mean about the Boardman. I had a Hardtail Team Ltd.

On paper is was AMAZING, but I think the frame let it down a little. It just felt a bit 'dead'..

Awesome bikes, but IMO they just lack the 'x' factor you get from some other hardtails.

Could just have been me mind you - I'm a fussy so and so!

I think theyre quite neutral in the geo, so as not to be branded specifically i guess.

Same with the voodoo's.

Yes, I didn't mean to make the Boardman sound like a bad bike. If anyone reads the reviews they got then they'll realise that they're FAR from it!

I just didn't get on with mine for what I suspect is much the same reason as the OP doesn't get on with his.. :)

bike

I have no idea what it is.

I have recently started commuting and its perverse, my Dawes the Edge just suits the commute better, its more heads down and just as light.

Don't get me wrong its a fantastic looking bike and lots of good components, I am just feeling the love.

Also I like steel, (my road is also a steel) and may as well into one.

Sam

Latest posts

Back