Spanking Gorgeous Hope Wheels - SOLD

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I bought these off this forum a week or so back as they were cheap as chips! I've not got anything to build them on at the moment, so they're back up for sale.

Now, I know that I could be dishonest and sell these for what they're worth (which, incidentally, is about twice what I paid for them). However I'm not a dishonest person, so I'm selling them for the same as what I paid for them (plus a bit extra to cover postage).

One more thing to note - these wheels are not for weight-weenies!

Front Wheel
Red Hope Fatso (don't see many of these for sale), 32 hole, radially laced to Sun BMF (Big Mammoth Fat) Rim.

Rear Wheel
Red Hope Ti Glide, 32 hole, laced to Sun BMF Rim.

Both hubs are in superb (and I mean superb) condition. The anodising is perfect and I can't see a mark on them. More importantly there are no cracks. All bearings are still lovely and smooth.

Rims are slightly worn, but they're also about as thick as armour plating, so there's absolutely loads of life left in them. I'd even go so far as to say that these will last as long as an unworn set of lightweight rims, easily ;)

I bought these wheels for £85 posted (wheels were £75, postage was £10).

Asking £100 posted. That means that I'll get my money back, and the extra money covers fully-insured postage to the new buyer.

IMG_20120226_155151.jpg

IMG_20120226_155310.jpg

IMG_20120226_155233.jpg

IMG_20120226_155332.jpg

IMG_20120226_155346.jpg

IMG_20120226_155200.jpg

Lovely wheelset Barney.. If they were Disc ready I'd be trying to afford them! :oops: (Still considering if they'll work with my plans for my other half)

Bump for a lovely wheelset. ;)

Back