1975/6 Peugeot A0 8

crazylasers

Devout Dirtbag
Vintage Emerald Peugeot Bike 57cm 22.5" 1975/6 AO 8

A fantastic quality bike for its 42 years, I've had it for the last 6 years but have outgrown the frame size. There are spots of cosmetic rust and scratches, but I believe these add to the aesthetic of the bike, it has been well used and loved through out its life.

The frame is built with Peugeots own 'allege' steel tubes and allows for some competitive riding. The seat is not original, nor are the wheels, stem, bar, front derailleur or crankset, however this was setup when bought and I believe the upgrades add to the quality of the bike.

Featured are Sachs Huret front derailleur, Simplex gears and shifters, Stronglight crankset and bottom bracket, Maillard hubs, Mavic rims, Michelin Dynamic Classic Tyres (700x25c), and Mafac-S brakes.

All in all its an easy riding, reliable bike for getting around the city or for longer rides. Cash on collection.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/273328237813 ... 1558.l2649

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back