My latest hand made venture

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Might not be right to out my new venture but for retro bikers there is a really good discount available due to us guys not having top knots and drinking normal coffee lol I'm working a fair few more designs but need to sell a few of these to buy more/different materials to work on the others the next one will have a shelf built in for helmet/book? storage also might be able to bronze a few to order.

What do you think?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151898546108? ... 1555.l2649

Happy trails Dan

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think it looks great. Wouldn't personally buy one - but I can imagine some going for it.

I'm bound to say both your photography and copy needs work to capture that hipster vibe though. There are elements of it already there - the reclaimed materials, the four days it takes to craft it. Paint a picture of the discovery, creation story and help them picture how it'll make them feel. This isn't a purely functional thing they are buying (a couple of five pound bike hooks from Aldi will also do the job).

It's the dream of faux rural authenticity that hipsters seem to crave - and I suggest your copy/photos need to promise that your bike hanger will bring that to their tastefully curated inner city rabbit hutch...ahem...appartment.

I concur with the above, better photos would really help (though picture 5 is great) and a description that evokes 'lifestyle' will also appeal more to the right market.

Back