TVT Carbone - Even Fantasticeer Price

Two in one day!! that's bloody lovely as well - never in my damn size! Very much on the wish list one of these TVT's.

FINNEY1973":2p3ws5rb said:
Two in one day!! that's bloody lovely as well - never in my damn size! Very much on the wish list one of these TVT's.
Saw one up at Donington Park week before last. Still look good. If the price doesn't go up I am having a punt!

Was that at that ride the track for a quid lark?

Yep, class all the way these frames - keep my fingers crossed you get it then just so you can post it up on here!

FINNEY1973":1reidkez said:

Yep, class all the way these frames - keep my fingers crossed you get it then just so you can post it up on here!
It was. Saw a few nice retro rides up there. Plus a penny farthing. Brave bloke riding that down the Craner Curves with another 900 odd people!

Matt_wood55":2k3lkar8 said:
FINNEY1973":2k3lkar8 said:

It was. Saw a few nice retro rides up there. Plus a penny farthing. Brave bloke riding that down the Craner Curves with another 900 odd people!

Brave! billy big balls I'd say - much more downhill than I imagined those craner curves - watched truck racing there a few years back - think i'd rather be in a truck than a penny farthing if i'm honest!!

Back