Back in the saddle

shinobi

Senior Retro Guru
Hi guys
Just thought I would share my first off road ride of the year !
Due to some major sh*t at home which I won't bore you with I haven't done much at all , anyway despite the ongoing nature of said sh*t I decided back in June to make some changes .
I have lost 3st 6lbs in weight but still plenty to go ! Trying to eat right and do the 10,000 steps a day thing as well , even managed some gentle road rides with the other half on her new Cube 27.5er but I wanted to get back to the dirt :LOL:
I couldn't be bothered to go round the garage so hauled the hack Cinder Cone I build a while back and headed into the cold , now I know it's only about 20k a mere warm up for you guys but it felt pretty good ! Even managed a climb I haven't cleared it years :D

Arundel in the frost

A bit of single track

Into the valley

And finally a bit of fire road before the road home .and a full English ! No not really just some cereal :D

Re:

Fancy joining a few of us on the 12th meeting at Arundel, check out the ride thread if your interested ;)

Mick

Re: Re:

godders":put3zxgs said:
Fancy joining a few of us on the 12th meeting at Arundel, check out the ride thread if your interested ;)

Mick
Hi Mick
Do you guys have one of those little trailers I can latch onto your seat posts ? I am working despite what Mr Muz thinks ! But thanks for the offer , maybe when I'm back in the saddle on a bit more regular basis :LOL:
Have a good one , Mike knows some great looking routes :D
Cheers Paul

Re:

Well done Paul!

Looks like you started off where we are going on Saturday :cool:

Maybe meet us all at Clapham cafe?

( This will test whether or not he is REALLY at work! )

It's so easy to lose your mtb skills , even when you have been road riding and your fitness is there

Mike

Re:

Hi Mike
Yes I started at my place in Wick then up toward Warningcamp and took the the short section of bridleway that brings you into the valley at Angmering park :D

Widowmaker
Thanks for your comment :D I'm afraid it looks much better than it actually is ! I slung it together from bits I had in a few hours but if your not easily offended I will find some pics :LOL:
Paul

Back