MTB Ride West Sussex changed to 11th September

Re: Re:

godders":1fpsr0tq said:
Probably count me in for this :)
Mrs G is busy with wedding flowers for most of September so should be free most weekends ;)

Mick

Nice one Mick :cool:

Possible road ride in October as well, pending favourable weather, ;)

Mike

Re:

Should be able to do 28th, but need to check the calendar when I get home from hols!

Re: MTB Ride Sunday 14th August West Sussex or maybe 28th?

Ok so, so far we've got,

tim75 - 14/8, 28/8, 4/9 or 11/9

MikeMuz67 - all of Sept

SplatterPaint - ?

godders - all of Sept

andyz - 28/8

So maybe one of the first two weekends in September could be most popular, Andyz and Splatter Paint can you do 4/9 or 11/9?

Excellent, I've recruited two other riders that can make 4/9 or 11/9 which I think means there is 6 of us so far that can do either of those dates.

Re:

I should be able to do one of the September dates, but am still away at the moment and need to check the calendar. Sounds a bit old fashioned, but we still use a paper calendar!

tim75":27ik0d42 said:
Excellent, I've recruited two other riders that can make 4/9 or 11/9 which I think means there is 6 of us so far that can do either of those dates.

Damn, I can't do the 4/9 as I'm at a music festival here in Brighton. Can do the rest of the month though....

Re: MTB Ride West Sussex changed to 4th or 11th September

Ok well it would be good to decide on a definite date so we all know where we are, shawnb if you can make 11/9 then lets settle for that day. Andyz hope you can make that one, let us know when you can.

Back