The Christmas Pudding Run

IMG_1881.jpg

Time :: 10:15am for a 10:45am start

Date :: 28th December

Start :: Dalby Forest Visitor Centre, Low Dalby, Pickering, YO18 7LT

Distance :: 10/15 miles (approx)

Terrain :: Singletrack, Fireroads

Difficulty Rating :: 2.5/5

Come join us in the festive fun with a bimble around Dalby's trails, the ride will utilise Dalby's excellent trail network with some lesser known trails to spice it up.

We will be back at Low Dalby car park for about 2pm, then on to the cafe for some hot drinks & food, so bring some snacks for out on the trail.

No Helmet = No Ride

Re:

Thought we were doing this on Sat 27th , I won't be there on the 28th due to prior commitment arranged to not clash with pudding run on 27th :shock:

Re: Re:

Matthews":34p2qrnc said:
Thought we were doing this on Sat 27th , I won't be there on the 28th due to prior commitment arranged to not clash with pudding run on 27th :shock:

Sorry mate its the Turkey Twizzler at Cannock on the 27th, didn't think we set a date for the pudding run.

Unless......... who are you and what were we talking about :LOL:

Date wasn't set but talking to both you and Stu at previous rides 27th was banded about so I arranged our xmas land rover do on the 28th , won't be coming to Dalby then .
See you next year and enjoy the new boots

Matthews":32qcwn15 said:
Date wasn't set but talking to both you and Stu at previous rides 27th was banded about so I arranged our xmas land rover do on the 28th , won't be coming to Dalby then .
See you next year and enjoy the new boots

Sorry mate, I did mention this date, but it was not confirmed.

I will be there on the 28th, if anyone wants to car share, please let me know.

Cheers

Re:

Yay!

I should be up for this one - as it is on my doorstep.

Hopefully it won't be as cold as it was that year...was that the 'husky' year and the two people on skis at the fire tower corner?

What's the betting on a white Christmas this year?

2009 - Was this the same year?

One year I'd like to do it on...

Attachments

• Gil & Lee.JPG
    Gil & Lee.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 1,890
  • invicebike.jpg
    invicebike.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,890
Re:

I can't remember the year but sithlord was with us so its quite a while ago, there's some pics of the husky sleigh team on here somewhere

Re: Re:

mistermonkeywrench":1ddzrap0 said:
Yay!

I should be up for this one - as it is on my doorstep.

Hopefully it won't be as cold as it was that year...was that the 'husky' year and the two people on skis at the fire tower corner?

What's the betting on a white Christmas this year?

See you there Fella, I don't mind a bit of snow, just as long as we can get near Dalby. I remember Marc Two Tone attempting to get there a few years ago (2010) he had to give in, good job really could have ended up right in the S**t.

Cheers

Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back