Gisburn forest?

I've been a few times and think it's a pretty good trail centre.

The New Hope line is now open.

Me and a few mates are going on Saturday, if you want to changing your day out. We will be on modern stuff though, yuck....

Bit of everything but I like it. The Hope run is short but bloody good fun, the wood work is terrible at this time of year but thats the same were ever you go. Not sure I would do the big slab in the wet either but the hully gully is giggle, the first section is my favourite "home backed" I think its called, fast narrow single track, love it.

I’ve been a few time over the last 2 years and the guys are doing a great job at keeping it interesting and adding new stuff.

Brian

Gisburn is our local hangout. Really good trails but watch out down Hully Gully when really wet as it can get very sketchy after the big burms.
After Hully Gully ride up onto the road bit, past the barn on your right. You turn right and follow a tight track down towards a nasty but good rooty rocky section. Take care or you will go over the bars :D

Sound like it should be a fun day then, thanks for the offer MADB, work is in the way for a sat ride. Will be going on my newly built STS, for it's 2nd trip out, so really looking forward to it.

Was a top day at gisburn, sun was out and enjoyed the red and black routes, my mates had a few big crashes which was a highlight. :D , also snaped a bolt on my disc brakes, which mean I only had my front brake of the last few miles, which made it interested . :p

Back