Panaracer Smoke & Dart Amber/Skinwall

mousemat

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
As per title looking for a set of Panaracer Smoke and Dart tyres of the amber/skinwall variety, preferably unused or very good condition.

Think Magics were white, forgive me if I'm speaking out of turn though!

Got a pair of 2.1 Dart HC, 1.9 Smoke Lite in My First Sale thread, definately not NOS, but some life left in them yet!

Pete

mousemat":2f113wg3 said:
development_cycle":2f113wg3 said:
I've got a pair of Magic's but I'm assuming that you are after black tread

What colour are the Magic's?

They are a kind of cream colour, definately not white as I would have used them otherwise. I have a set of three matching schraeder valve caps somewhere too that I have also never put on a bike.

development_cycle":3p74porv said:
mousemat":3p74porv said:
development_cycle":3p74porv said:
I've got a pair of Magic's but I'm assuming that you are after black tread

What colour are the Magic's?

They are a kind of cream colour, definately not white as I would have used them otherwise. I have a set of three matching schraeder valve caps somewhere too that I have also never put on a bike.

Have you got a picture you could post?

development_cycle":2a5o7jcr said:

Humblest apologies - didn't mean to mislead :oops:
Matching valve-caps: how cool! :cool:

development_cycle":1ouq87ci said:
mousemat":1ouq87ci said:
Have you got a picture you could post?

Nope but can probably sort one out tonight if you are interested. Looking for £50 including postage.

Yes please if you could, definately interested.

Here you are then, never really new anything about these to be honest. Think I should have done a better job of storing these babies, you'll need a fair bit of elbow grease for these. I just scrubbed a small section on each with really weak washing up liquid and a nail brush to make sure that the dirt did actually come off and it does.

The labels say Panaracer XC MAGIC Front and Panaracer Dart Magic, means nothing to me accept I remember the Smoke and Dart names. They look the same colour in the flesh but for some reason in the photo they look slightly different, maybe the flash.

Let me know as I had a PM from someone else interested too.

Back