iveto1983

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
As above, with a minimum steerer length of 165mm, threadless and a/c of 420mm. rc31's need to have v brake mounts.

EDIT: I'm now looking at suspension fork alternative's, such as rc36's, Sid's or Judy SL's

EDIT 2: I'm halfway there now, got some rc36 pro class off my Dad, and I've contacted Tim at Fork English about a 1" steerer.

Thanks to everyone who contacted me.

1" RC31 @ 420mm are very, very rare.
1" RC31 @ 440mm are more common & can be modded by Tim at Fork English to whatever length you require.
His username on here is "justbackdated"
I had some 1" 440mm shortened to a more retro 410mm for my Vit T2 and they look stunning.

Thanks for the info. I've got some 1 1/8" rc31's that I spoke to Tim about changing the steerer on. He said it was quite tricky so I thought it'd be quicker to just post a wanted ad. The forks are actually for a Vit T2 that I bought off ebay recently, the previous owner had it painted yellow so I think rc30's will probably look better.

Hello bud, Pace RC36 with a 1" and 200mm long steerer. They have 80mm travel. These are for disc brakes only.

There is a wear mark where the hydraulic hose has rubbed the crown but thats abot it, they are due for a service as one seal has a minor leak, and there is a bit of play, but they are still totally ridable as the travel is still smooth and progressive.

£70 delivered, any good?

Staf.

Back