swap 32h Mavic rims

Anthony

Retrobike Rider
I know rims are precious, so I'm not asking anybody to reduce their stock!

I have the following 32h rims that I am willing to swap for something similar

230 TIB (ti finish) NOS
230 silver good condition
217 Sunset good condition

i.e., I have one of each and I doubt whether I'll ever find another to make a pair, so I'm willing to do a swap of any of these in return for a 32h silver rim with good (not noticeably concave) braking surface. Say a 217, 517, 221, 519, 230, 238, 618 etc. [with monetary adjustment if appropriate]

I've got a pair of 230 tib's i'll sell ya for £30.

Both in excellent condition.

You'll have a nice spare as well then ;)

Chris.

sorry to hijack thread but I have some similar odd rims with similar problem.

32H 217 Titanium colour used
32H Campag Mirox (bit tatty but not very worn)
NOS 317 Black 36H
NOS D521 CD colour 36H

Not for sale (yet) but hoping to salvage 2 pairs out of 4 rims.... Anyone?

If you can use any of these Anthony - pls get in touch. A 32H 217 Sunset might go with the Ti one....

Chris":1ftb0cfz said:
I've got a pair of 230 tib's i'll sell ya for £30.
Both in excellent condition.
You'll have a nice spare as well then ;)
Chris.
Thanks for the generous offer Chris, but I'm really trying to rationalise my collection not add to it!
[I think you might well do better than £30 if you wanted to sell them.]

dbmtb":n3ldgd65 said:
If you can use any of these Anthony - pls get in touch. A 32H 217 Sunset might go with the Ti one....
You mean sunset at the front and early evening at the back? Hmmm, not sure about that.

I think a 217 TIB and a 230 TIB is closer to a pair, but from your own point of view would taking either the 217 sunset or the silver 230 in exchange for your 217 TIB help you with rationalising your collection?

We'd have to check out the postage charge from Denmark to the UK as well, I have a feeling that I've investigated it before and it might be quite a lot for something the size of a rim.

Back