Pace forks and Stem

arch-stanton

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Hi, anyone got some Pace forks for sale?.. 1"1/8, with at least 200mm steerer, in good working order, must have disc mount. Any model considered.
Also a Pace stem to go with them, 1"1/8, 90-100mm, Ahead..
Thanks.

I have various Pace forks that meet your spec (will need to check steerer lengths)

RC36 Proclass2
RC36 Stealth
RC38 Airforce (leaky seals to be honest)

I also have a Pace stem in gunmetal.

Ah sorry, I had forgotten all about this!

The RC36 proclass 2 & RC38's are both slightly too short on the steerer (175 & 180/90 ish respectively)
The 36 Stealths are plenty long enough, however I need to decide if I want to use them on the new frame I am collecting next weekend. (I also have a set of fox forks that may get the nod, it just depends on the headtube size of the frame, which I want know until I get it.)

If you can bare with me that long, I shall be able to get you an answer.

Rob

Yeah, that's no problem.. I figured you'd want to hang on to them until you'd got a plan... When does the Klein arrive?

Pace RC38 airforce , 2003, 63mm travel, disc or canti. Needs new lockout cable. Seals in very good order Holds all the air for at least a week (I haven't tested longer). 240mm steerer!
£175 posted.

arch-stanton":2clyvwau said:
Yeah, that's no problem.. I figured you'd want to hang on to them until you'd got a plan... When does the Klein arrive?

I collect it next weekend.

Back