Wanted - MTB for around £200

MikeC

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
It's for a mate who wants to get into MTBing so it needs to be in decent condition and well maintained. Ideally suspension forks but that isn't necessarily essential.

He isn't bothered if it's retro or not.

He is about 5'10" and has a budget of around £200

We'll need photos

Thanks!

Mike

I'm looking to sell my 1987 Fisher Montare XT. Its had 3 rides since a full resto, hence is in imaculate condition. Obviously, this bike dates from the good old days before suspension ;)
Is got a full M730 XT groupset, which is in great nick too!

This maybe too 'retro' for your mate, but I'll send you some pics if you're interested :D

makster":343lvwuv said:
I'm looking to sell my 1987 Fisher Montare XT. Its had 3 rides since a full resto, hence is in imaculate condition. Obviously, this bike dates from the good old days before suspension ;)

This maybe too 'retro' for your mate, but I'll send you some pics if you're interested :D
With the U brake down by the chainstay and everything? I fear it might be a bit too retro for him but I'd like to see it so post photos on here!!

MikeC":2ewnos12 said:
makster":2ewnos12 said:

With the U brake down by the chainstay and everything? I fear it might be a bit too retro for him but I'd like to see it so post photos on here!!

Even got the 'Sharktooth'on the U-brake ;)
Here are a couple of pics from its maiden ride.....

Newcamera110.jpg

Newcamera114.jpg

Will be taking some better ones this week so I can advertise it properly!

Have a 1997 GT backwoods, aluminium polished frame, upgraded to Marzzochi Z2 suspension forks (serviced last year, running great). Good nick, 18" frame. Hate posting things but I could probably do so. If any good let me know and i'll try and get some pictures somehow :LOL:

16 inch kona lava dome. I wanted more than 200 but i can rebuild it with some more down to earth components for 200 ie original wheels project 2 forks and original cranks, stx mechs, different saddle post and headset? Look at the for sale link in my sig.cheers

16 inch kona lava dome. I wanted more than 200 but i can rebuild it with some more down to earth components for 200 ie original wheels project 2 forks and original cranks, stx mechs, different saddle post and headset? Look at the for sale link in my sig.cheers

Back