Silver bars and headset, rear wheel.

alwayshorizontal

Old School Hero
Looking for some std dia bars in silver and preferably 560+mm wide.
Also a silver 1 & 1/8" a-headset and a 8 speed rear wheel also in silver and not of bank breaking nature. (I've got a spare front wheel which is a Ritchey hubbed WTB'd rimmed thing that it would be nice to match or alternatively i could shift it on and consider a pair then)

May also consider blue parts.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Doh! I meant to say straight bars.
big.eck i'm sorted for brakes virtually (missing straddle wires and fork mount bracket currently) cheers for the offer though.

What you up to then :?: Couldn't interest you in a complete m950 xtr groupset could i ;) Oh and how about a nice pair of mavic cross max sup ceramic's too

Under the radar budget sensitive periodish correct build of a Tange Prestige Steel tubed Ballistic hard-tail (seriously nice proper steel thing with a lovely ting to it).
Being built using funds from the moving on of bits and bobs and the such.
Got the frame (obviously), set of Z2 forks, complete suite of M737 XT brakes, cranks, mechs & shifters, front wheel, tyres, seat post and stem.
So its only mainly bars, grips, cables, saddle, headset, cassette & rear wheel left to source. Colour scheme is mainly silver with the hint of blue here and there!
I'll pass on the XTR g/set but do tell me more about the wheelset (mainly cost tbh)

Beware the road ain't the easy option it may first seem also be very wary of men in skinsuits and pointy hats ;) meeting in random villages early in the morning.
Maybe you could go halfway and try some CX - but that really hurts too! (Season starts next weekend btw)

CX, don't be silly now, the whole point of road bikes is no mud ;)
CX is like riding a road bike off road, bloody nutters :LOL:
I'm going to turn myself into Fabian cancellara :roll:

Ah, Cancellara. You'll be needing a pointy hat then seeing that he's probably the best tester in the world at the moment :shock: .
You best be heading over to the timetrailling forum then :LOL: .

Back