1993 Kona Seat Clamp & Rear Canti Cable Guide

mousemat

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Looking for a seat clamp and rear canti cable guide from a 1993 Kona, these were black and both metal. Pic of cable guide attached.

Attachments

• 1993 rear cable guide.jpg
    1993 rear cable guide.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 986
I just sold my seat collar to Jez but I also found recently the original black seat clamp from my 1994 Kona Hei Hei. I think it is pristine. Complete with original black bolt.

I would imagine that it should fit your '93 frame. I'll measure it tonight. I only realized that it came from the Kona as it has two Ks pressed into the clamp.

I will post pictures later.

How much are you willing to pay?

kerryn":1uzmp0wc said:
I just sold my seat collar to Jez but I also found recently the original black seat clamp from my 1994 Kona Hei Hei. I think it is pristine. Complete with original black bolt.

I would imagine that it should fit your '93 frame. I'll measure it tonight. I only realized that it came from the Kona as it has two Ks pressed into the clamp.

I will post pictures later.

How much are you willing to pay?

Hi,

I think the one on your Hei Hei will be too big as it had a 31.8 diameter seat tube whereas the steel frame I have will be 28.6 I think. If you could measure and let me know that would be great.

mousemat":7lv783tu said:
whereas the steel frame I have will be 28.6 I think.
are you sure about this yet?
i assumed my lava dome would be a 28.6 clamp as that's what mech it took. when i came to fit a seatclamp, the only one from my lbs that'd fit was a 29.8mm - probably different for your bike mind you, just thought i'd mention it!

albash82":5dbpz5br said:
mousemat":5dbpz5br said:
whereas the steel frame I have will be 28.6 I think.
are you sure about this yet?
i assumed my lava dome would be a 28.6 clamp as that's what mech it took. when i came to fit a seatclamp, the only one from my lbs that'd fit was a 29.8mm - probably different for your bike mind you, just thought i'd mention it!

Mmm, good point. Will check diameter tonight.

Back