Modern hardtail **Now Sorted**

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Mate of mine who I got a cheapo bike for at the begining of last year has now lost 3 stone and is doing his first Triathlon on July 4th at Afan Argoed :shock: so he wants to treat himself to something nicer :LOL:

He's 5'9" so 17"- 18" ish frame, he wants a hardtail with disc brakes and is looking to spend £800 maybe a little more for right bike ;) or if somebody has a frame and forks I can sort out the rest :)

Anybody got something nice :?:

Cheers
Steve

17.5" 2005 KHS Team Alite of any interest, it has a few battle scars but has been fine on the trails with my bulk for the last few years. Choice of RC36 stealths or Fox Float 100R's available too.

Complete bike or parts.

Lovely as the Kona is I think he's looking for something a little newer ( it would be my choice though :cool: )

When you say the KHS is a little battle scarred, how bad is it ? any chance of some pics and what sort of spec it is :?:

Intriguing as your 'something interesting' is Tallpaul I think 19" is going to be a tad too big for him unfortunately :(

I'll pass on the info and see what he says ;)

Cheers
Steve

Mentioned this in your other thread buddy. Got a Scott Scale 30 (2006) coming up for sale. Some scuffs on the frame from my bike rack. Probably be looking for about £ 650.

Thx

Richard

Bike

This?
Konacustom013.jpg

I did suggest your Kona Philip but after having a go on my 16" Muni Mula he said it felt too cramped :? he did look HUGE!! on it :LOL:

Kona

What length stem did you have on? A 130 may be better. If it didn't fit, he would still have all the parts on the cheap to throw an another frame. The bits are worth more than the askin price!

Back