Bianchi Martini Racing Titanium Frame or Complete Bike

apeiris

Dirt Disciple
Greetings!

I am looking for a Bianchi Martini Racing Titanium frame. If you have a complete bike or even a partial build, please let me know! :) I would be interested in either.

- I have included a photo of the specific frame I am looking for. It has the multi-shaped down tube. Thanks

Warm Regards,
Anton

Attachments

• bianchiRT.jpg
    bianchiRT.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 1,298
Hi there, I have the titanium Bianchi you’re looking for. I recently bought it hoping to refurbish it but was a bit stumped by the 1inch steerer and lack of modern fork options. It has a Judy SL on at the moment. I had planned to get some full suspension bike but couldn’t resist the good looks and titanium frame. While I shouldn’t give up yet on the project, I’d be up for a good quality full suss exchange?

GuyLord":gvae7i2j said:
Hi there, I have the titanium Bianchi you’re looking for. I recently bought it hoping to refurbish it but was a bit stumped by the 1inch steerer and lack of modern fork options. It has a Judy SL on at the moment. I had planned to get some full suspension bike but couldn’t resist the good looks and titanium frame. While I shouldn’t give up yet on the project, I’d be up for a good quality full suss exchange?

Hey man, will send you a pm

GuyLord":eksil9k6 said:

Let me know if you got my pm /email. Not sure if you were able to receive it. Thanks.

Hello again, on further reflection I think it’s a keeper. It’s possible to refurb the forks or get air inserts to improve the judy’s and I’d hate to abandon such a fine bike project. My apologies.

GuyLord":2fwv17xs said:
Hello again, on further reflection I think it’s a keeper. It’s possible to refurb the forks or get air inserts to improve the judy’s and I’d hate to abandon such a fine bike project. My apologies.

Fair enough! please do post some pics when you're done! (or progressing) I've had a few replies on here but nothing quite what I'm looking for, but hopefully someone has one they're looking to sell. Veritas_rs and RetroRider_IT are great resources for components for this frame! they have reached out to me and I'm sure would help you out if looking for components.

Back