Brit bits

stocko

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Im looking for some brit bits for an Orange clockwork im building to hopefully race at next years malverns.
Looking for-
Xlite ti bars
Xlite bar ends alto pro would be ace
Use aluminium seatpost
Xlite chicken stix
Possibly hope ti glide purple/blue
Good to very good condition please

stocko":2xubgz83 said:
Im looking for some brit bits for an Orange clockwork im building to hopefully race at next years malverns.
Looking for-
Xlite ti bars
Use aluminium seatpost
Xlite chicken stix

And if you get all of the above and turn up at next years Malverns you’ll have Jez Averys sex wee all over it :D

Retro Spud":3ctenq7b said:
stocko":3ctenq7b said:
Looking for-
Xlite ti bars
Use aluminium seatpost
Xlite chicken stix

And if you get all of the above and turn up at next years Malverns you’ll have Jez Averys sex wee all over it :D
Well this was how my original bike from the 90s was built so just trying to rebuild it...but....i know it'll be hard tracking the parts down!!

I have some stubbie X-Lite red bar ends and an X-Lite red 1 1/8” aheadset cap/star dangled nut replacement thing if any good?

Haha just realized I have all the above except the Chicken Stix on a Dynatech I have! Never really realized I'd built such a Brit machine! Any preference on colour of barends? I have a couple of sets of X-Lite barends, NOS purple and used but good condition blue also. Also any preference on length of seatpost, I have a use one thats been cut a bit short, I think about 280-300mm MAX

TOMAS":cb2k5wyw said:
Haha just realized I have all the above except the Chicken Stix on a Dynatech I have! Never really realized I'd built such a Brit machine! Any preference on colour of barends? I have a couple of sets of X-Lite barends, NOS purple and used but good condition blue also. Also any preference on length of seatpost, I have a use one thats been cut a bit short, I think about 280-300mm MAX
Any pics please

Back