Good condition amber wall tyres wanted

SEANSTEPHENS

GT Fan
Feedback
View
Looking to buy a nice clean pair of amberwall tyres, panaracer, ritchey, michelin, anything really. These will mainly be used for display purposes so im not looking for anything specific, or painfully expensive. Wyg? Thanks

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":3gvjfm7r said:
Hi Sean. I will let my NOS re-issue Panaracer Smokes go for the £65 posted I paid for them?
hmm thats a bit more than i wanted to spend, do they have white powder in the tread?

Hi
I've got 2x Michelin Wildgripper X-Sport, black witch tan walls - 1x NOS, 1xVGC
Both can go for 43GBp
Cheers Marcin

Re:

I have a set of Michelin speed sprint greem/amber in good condition
they may go to the Uk for €60 within shippingscost
some like following photo

Attachments

• IMAG0070_zpsnhebz92u.jpg
    IMAG0070_zpsnhebz92u.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 481
Re: Re:

SEANSTEPHENS":1hcnqagp said:
brocklanders023":1hcnqagp said:
Hi Sean. I will let my NOS re-issue Panaracer Smokes go for the £65 posted I paid for them?
hmm thats a bit more than i wanted to spend, do they have white powder in the tread?

In what way mate? They are brand new, still in packaging and as they would be in the shop. Got them from John Smith on here and think he still has some stock.

Re:

I've got an original skin wall Dart (Still has the whiskers on it)

I was hanging onto it until I found an original Smoke to go with it but PM me if it's of interest. ;)

SEANSTEPHENS":1on4mnyx said:
Looking to buy a nice clean pair of amberwall tyres, panaracer, ritchey, michelin, anything really. These will mainly be used for display purposes so im not looking for anything specific, or painfully expensive. Wyg? Thanks

Hi, are you still looking for these? If so I have some Continental cross country that I’d let go for £10 each.

Back