1989 Muddy Fox seat and rear wheel disc

MuddyFred

Dirt Disciple
Morning,

I'm restoring a 1989 Muddy Fox Seeker (the same as I had back in 1989, thread here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=376188), and I'm in need of a Muddy Fox seat and a rear wheel disc cover to complete the restoration. The seat is a black Avocet with MUDDY FOX printed in white on the sides and across the back. The rear wheel disc cover is black with a big yellow paw print in the middle and MUDDY FOX in large yellow letters around the outside.

Any condition will be considered as I am quite capable of fixing things.

Cheers,
Dave.

There’s a new in package Muddy Fox wheel disk on eBay, not the exact one your after but very unlikely to find another.

Re:

thanks fro the heads up, i saw that too .. thinking of getting it an using as a base to then spray over with the paw print version :D

Hang on, i've got a better idea. If I win the auction, i'll use the disc as a pattern to make another one with the paw print and Muddy Fox text around the outside. It would be a shame to change an original Muddy Fox wheel disc.

Re:

may be no good to you but i have a muddy fox seat off an alu team which has little paw prints all over it if its any use

The seat sounds interesting. I've not seen one like that before. Any chance of having a look at a picture or two?

Back