XC-Pro bits anyone?

dookie

Kona Fan
Sorely need a complete brakeset, levers, cantis, whatever you have. Headset would be excellent as well. Anyone sitting on spares?

I have a complete set of nos canti's and good condition brake levers. I'll dig them out tomorrow and send you some pics if interested.

Re:

I did have a couple of groupsets but have been gradually selling bits off. Still got some hubs, cassettes, mechs, shifters, possibly some other stuff too. Some NOS, the rest excellent used. Happy to dig it out if anything might be of interest.

Hi,

do you still need anything?
I have a short rear mech, cranks, brake levers, black cantis and a 7s MD 11-24 cassette, all in good used condition.

Cheers,
Chris

Re:

I've got an XC Pro grease guard bottom bracket for a 68mm shell. Still in it's box. It's been fitted loosely, but then I realised it was the wrong size as I needed a 72mm, so never used. Never had cranks attached.

.....and a NOS 8 speed MD cassette.

I've quite a few Suntour cassettes, 7 and 8spd. One built wheel with an XC pro 8spd hub with used cassette as well. Plus a couple busted 7spd hubs for parts.

Think maybe one rear thumb shifter left too, and another set of thumbies but don't have the XC pro label.

Located in the US if that helps.

Latest posts

Back