Odyssey Paralevers wanted

I'm still having my last and favourite pair of Paralevers
They costs me - except money - lot of work ( removing old faded paint and few types of polishing) and I'm not offering usually parts from bikes I'm still using - but I guess You realy want them ( that's Your 4th advert about them?)...
So, if I'm not wrong, I can consider selling mines to You - but they'll not be cheap, sory
Marcin

They costs me - except money - lot of work ( removing old faded paint and few types of polishing) and I'm not offering usually parts from bikes I'm still using - but I guess You realy want them ( that's Your 4th advert about them?)...
So, if I'm not wrong, I can consider selling mines to You - but they'll not be cheap, sory
Marcin
hello are paralevers for sale? please email me at ( findingmrsmith at hotmail dot com) thanks

Marcin
Hello I was wondering if you still have these for sale? Thanks.

Back