Manitou Chain Device/Guide

Re:

I had one and sold it with my Manitou, can describe how it works if you should want to get one fabricated.....

Thanks, seen some pics and doesn't look too complicated but getting any one off made isn't cheap so hopefully one will turn up.

That's one I'd not seen before but isn't the same shape as the red one on Jurgen's bike. Wonder what the tube part at the back of the clamp was for? Like what ELS stood for :)

Anyway not going with the AC device, although if I did find it I'd probably get it, just the Manitou chainstay one.

I've got the chainstay roller on my HT - its looks like a DCD roller but with cage specifically shaped to fit the square stays.

Hi Masha, thanks for the info. I've seen plenty of pics of it, not decent closeups though, and it doesn't look complicated. So worst comes to the worst I'll have a go at making one, fail and get someone who knows what they're doing to make one :LOL: In which case I might need to pester you for decent pics and dimensions if that's OK.

Re:

No problem - I can get you pictures to confirm its the correct one and no problem with that in future.

regards
M

Back