16 inch GT Zaskar LE frame

jimbog

Senior Retro Guru
Just testing the water to see whats out there for sale. Looking for raw polished or blue/puple anodised.

Re:

Fairly easy to get a BB one and I’ve sold quite a few recently. I can let you know when I get the next one as sold one yesterday that was mint.

But you may struggle with a Ano blue or purple as I’ve been after one a while now and will happily pay top whack for one but none come up

Re:

Thanks D8mok. shame you sold the mint one yesterday as its the sort of thing I am looking for. Want a nice condition frame.

Re:

I’ll give you a shout on the next one. I’ve sold about 7-8 Zaskars since March but most are done to people I know.

Re:

Thanks bud. Yeah I saw this but is a bit tatty in places and quite a lot of cash including the postage.

Re:

16 inch ones in BB are around 150-200. I’ve sold a couple at 220 for mint ones.

They do come up fairly often. I buy loads of Zaskars to split but depends how fast you want one. 16 is harder to get and fetch more.

Ano coloured ones are more. But condition is key. Many on eBay aren’t worth anywhere near the price.

I’d give £500 for a 16 ano turquoise that’s mint but no more and needs to be perfect.

Re:

Ball burnished is actually now my preference and ideally a 1993 as these are my fave decals. Can always change them though. Frame needs to be a nice clean example.

Back