Orange Aluminium Elite

Hello Richard.

Nice to meet you on Retrobike. I wanted to join for so long. There you have it.

It's much better to talk about old bicycles here than on Facebook, where there are a lot of bicycle scientists and I know everything but I won't say anything.

To be honest, I am not a bicycle collector, on the other hand the bicycle has always held a place in my life. I am 55 years old, I know England and Wales, the rest is in the works for me and my wife (Marie, my mountain bike adventure teammate).

So much for the little presentation.

I don't know anything about the Orange brand, but it has always seemed to me reserved for others.

I have a few bikes that we use often, I have only one 27.5 in the garage. the others are only 26 ".

So, yes, I need to know what would be possible to mount on your frame to use it here in France. We live in Vallières les Grandes next to large forests, Loire Valley Chateaux and vineyards.

I have parts in stock but no 1 "1/4 forks or headsets. I have complete groupsets in SHIMANO M738-739 and a bit of M735 somewhere. I want to revitalize your frame with serious parts to use it, and be safe.

I also need advice Richard for the assembly in order to have a nice result. Thank you

Back