Fat Chance Buckshaver

Re:

Yo’s have the best tyre clearance if you want to roll on fat rubber. They were the first bikes to have clearance for the Specialized Ground Control Extreme 2.5 tyres back in 1990. It really is about the ride on these bikes. The different models all ride quite differently but so nice in their own way. A lot of thought went into the design and tube speccing at FCC. It would be great if the Govt offered long term interest free loans of £2-3K to buy any frame or complete bike, not just limited to the in-store schemes.

Re: Re:

M-Power":ijyl7s9m said:
Yo’s have the best tyre clearance if you want to roll on fat rubber. They were the first bikes to have clearance for the Specialized Ground Control Extreme 2.5 tyres back in 1990. It really is about the ride on these bikes.

I have not ridden a Yo... but i can imagine the oversize top, seat and seatstays increase the precise handling of the wicked. Although the wicked is so perfect on it´s element, tight technical trails, i can´t see how any bike could be better;

Re: Re:

M-Power":3budzl72 said:
Been riding my Wicked most days and its just a delight to ride :)

Never ridden a Wicked, would be cool to build one up and see for myself

Re:

Maybe we should arrange a FAT ride sometime in the Surrey Hills.

Seems us UK FAT riders are nomadic compared to the Parasaurolophus like Klein owners :roll: :|

Back