Shimano STX RC MC33 LH Crank Arm 175mm

cherrybomb

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
As per the title: I'm looking for a VGC or NOS left Shimano STX RC MC33 LH crank arm in 175mm.

Like this one:

vintage-shimano-stx-rc-triple-crankset-7-speed-mountain-bike-mtb-deore-xt-8-xc-r-84dadd056925d1216ae6efc636ab900d.jpg

Just need the LH arm, but would consider a pair.

Re:

will have a look tomorrow for you in the shed. think i took one off a bear valley se that was shagged....
if its worth sending you can have for postage ;) mind you i take it shire is staffordshire, perhaps we could meet up but if post suits you....if it doesnt work out get yourself to the manchester jumble, 11th feb plenty to be had there

Re:

Cool chap, that would be ace

Shire = Shropshire, so still not too far. Always happy to be social. :D

Re:

Hi cherrybomb I have found the left side crankarm but it's not in the condition your asking for some of the chromatic effect has rubbed through in places and it has faded quite badly although the other crank side is in good nick. Bloody Sod's law in it

Re: Re:

Retro junkie":290ex05s said:
Hi cherrybomb I have found the left side crankarm but it's not in the condition your asking for some of the chromatic effect has rubbed through in places and it has faded quite badly although the other crank side is in good nick. Bloody Sod's law in it

Arse!

Thanks for looking though. ;)

Re:

Hi, found my one, it’s not mint, but it’s very respectable (personally I find it difficult to check condition of the LH crank while actually riding :LOL: ),and you can have it for postage.

If you want me to hang on to it for a bit and add it if you want anything else from my sales thread that’s fine too.

Attachments

• 4EC79564-0310-4122-9314-D350A253DA10.jpeg
    4EC79564-0310-4122-9314-D350A253DA10.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 377
Re: thread piggyback/hijack alert!

Hi,
I don't like to hijack the thread but I'm also looking for one of these cranks, if there's another floating around in a spares box? Condition not so important.

Cheers,
Gareth.

Back